Whether you are a long distance caregiver or local,
our services are tailored to your individual needs.
At Barlowe & Associates, we understand every individual and circumstance has its own set of unique details. We strive to ensure every patient and caregiver is provided unique attention and understanding of these details. At the same time, our deep experience ensures you will receive clear guidance and support, with access to comprehensive service. Our available services include:
- Assessment & Evaluation. You know something needs to be done but you are unsure which way to turn considering physical, psychological, social, and emotional needs.
- Crisis Intervention. A crisis occurs and you want to ensure the best outcomes.
- Consultation. Professional solutions to questions regarding most any aging topic or an empathetic ear when the situation has become overwhelming.
- Family Collaboration. We understand family members don’t always agree on what is needed. Our expertise in mediation and ability to offer professional, objective recommendations help families come together.
- Caregiver Support & Guidance. We know the statistics (an illness can have more effect on the caregiver than the actual person afflicted), we have expertise in Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias to help support you through the journey.
- Relocation. Identification of the best alternatives for relocating to an independent, assisted or skilled living center and all support services needed for the move. We know our local resources and work for you, not a particular facility.
- Patient Advocacy. Accompaniment to medical appointments and coordination so all providers are focused on the treatment goals you determine.
- Benefits. Identifying and maximizing benefits available to you including Medicare, Medicaid, and VA.
- Referrals. Recommendations of reputable professional advisors including physicians, specialists, attorneys and services such as home care, durable medical supplies, and more.
- Support & Maintenance. Our continued services allow you to rest easy knowing your loved one is being monitored to ensure they are enjoying the highest quality of life possible.